1. Create and implement overall product strategic plans;
2. Manage and lead the product team to acquire market information, formulate product strategies and product standardization;
3. Create proper marketing plans; manage the overall plans and GTM strategies for multiple product lines (including but not limited to IoT, retail, e-commerce, healthcare, finance, supply chain and other related fields); open up new markets, introduce new products, and optimize marketing plans to improve the conversion rate.
4. Oversee the product iteration in its full life cycle; improve customer experience and customer value; effectively implement plans; cooperate with the business department to achieve sales targets; and facilitate the launches of different types of products.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, a minimum of 10 years’ experience in product and team management; experience as product directors at large and medium-sized companies; and multiple track records of independently leading product plan implementation projects.
2. Demonstrated proficiency in product planning, market strategy analysis and market insight.
3. Excellent ability in resource integration and business development; rich management experience of different products, and good knowledge of the entire process (from demand analysis to product launch);
4. Good communication skills and teamwork spirit, great execution, work enthusiasm, innovative spirit, and the ability to cope with work pressure.